Key Plastics utilises the latest in injection moulding technology, materials handling and automation to provide top quality precision plastic parts to a range of industries.
Operating to AS9100 and ISO9100 Quality Standards, Key Plastics has over 30 years experience in processing a range of polymers, such as:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN)
- Polyamide – Nylon 6,66,12 etc (PA)
- Poyoxymethylene (POM- Acetal)
- Polymethylmetacrylate (PMMA- Acrylic)
- Polybutadiene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Polyetherether Ketone (PEEK)
- Composites/Blends (Glass Filled/ Carbon fibre filled / Talc Filled etc)
- Ultim Material Blends
- Biodegradable Polymers
Our modern injection moulding machines range in size from 50 ton up to 830 ton.
All machines are automated with both 3 and 5 axis robotics.
Controlled Moulding Cell
At Key Plastics we operate a controlled moulding cell to support the specific needs of the growing medical sector. This state of the art facility represents the first steps in Key Plastics attaining the ISO13485 certification.