Key Plastics utilises the latest in injection moulding technology, materials handling and automation to provide top quality precision moulded components to a range of industries such as Aerospace, Engineering, Telecoms and Medical devices
Operating to ISO 13485 (Medical Device),AS9100 (Aerospace) and ISO 9001 Quality Standards, Key Plastics has over 35years’ experience in processing a range of polymers.
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Polyether ether Ketone (PEEK)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Polyamide – Nylon 6,66,12 etc (PA)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM- Acetal)
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)
- Polybutadiene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Biodegradable Polymers
Our modern injection moulding machines range in size from 50 ton up to 830 ton and Key offer 2K (twin shot moulding) capability in select machine sizes.
All moulding machines at key Plastics are fully automated with both 3 and 5 axis robotics.
Class 7 Moulding Clean Room
At Key Plastics we operate a controlled moulding cell Certified to ISO Class 7 standard.
This moulding cell supports the increasing needs of the growing medical sector.